From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of chrismd
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 3:18 PM
To: Eric Yeh
Subject: Re: [Question #96584]: .95 working?

Your question #96584 on Graphite changed:

chrismd requested for more information:
What error were you getting with textFromEventDict? Removing that could
explain why you have no logs.

Also just for completeness' sake, what version of twisted are you using?

As for the carbon-relay process no you don't need one unless you have a
cluster of graphite machines. A carbon-relay process acts as an
application level load balancer for multiple carbon-cache processes. You
can read more about it here, http://graphite.wikidot.com/federated-
storage

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.