From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of chrismd
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 11:00 AM
To: Eric Yeh
Subject: RE: [Question #96584]: .95 working?

Your question #96584 on Graphite changed:

chrismd proposed the following answer:
I certainly do remember Eric, and I've found your functions useful many
times.

I think I did change that behavior because we had some cases where it
wasn't what we wanted. The good news is you can still do it by first
calling keepLastValue() on your series.

Let me know if that works for you.

-Chris

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.