Re: [Question #96584]: .95 working?

EricYeh gave more information on the question:
Great, I got it working.  How do you delete graphs?

-----Original Message-----
From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of chrismd
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 5:43 PM
To: Eric Yeh
Subject: RE: [Question #96584]: .95 working?

Your question #96584 on Graphite changed:

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Yes the Save My Graphs stuff does require the user to be logged in.
However you don't have to actually setup LDAP authentication in order to
log in, you can go to http://graphiteserver/admin/ and login with the
superuser account you created whenever you first ran "manage.py syncdb".
If you didn't create a superuser then you can do so now by running
"manage.py createsuperuser" in the webapp directory. Once logged in you
can create user accounts through Django's admin interface. Or if you
trust all of your users you can have them all login to the graphite
webapp with that same superuser account.

As for passing multiple commands to the CLI, unfortunately there is no
way to do that right now. I have an alternative UI in the works that
will replace the CLI and will be a lot more robust and flexible, but
that is a few months down the road still.

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.