Re: [Question #96584]: .95 working?

chrismd proposed the following answer:
I will put a screenshot on the wiki soon, but trust me it is much better
than the CLI and fills the same role in terms of creating dashboards.

Believe it or not I never added a way to delete saved My Graphs. It
would be pretty easy to add though so I will target it for the February
release (Bug #506616). If you get anxious though feel free to implement
it before then :)

As for adding users on the Django admin site, there should be an 'Auth'
table on the admin page with a 'Users' row that has an 'Add' button.
There is also more detailed documentation on the django website,
http://www.djangoproject.com

-Chris