Re: [Question #90633]: How do you graph switch interface counters that rollover?

dw-davef is still having a problem:
I think there is a bug in the non negative derivative function, because
instead of the data point being treated as zero, the derived graph plots
a data point at zero.  So if I have a network interface that has a
constant rate of 100 mbit/sec, the graph drops to zero every time the
counter rolls over, which screws over the scaling of the graph.  It
would be more useful to ignore or interpolate any decreases.