[patches] fix for errors in r236 and settings file reordering

Hello,

Looks like r236 caused a few problems.  It referrs to time.time() rather than
time().  Also, it never populated the data array on a cache miss.  I've
attached a patch to fix those two problems.

Also, I've attached a second patch that reorders STORE, LOCAL_STORE and
TEMPLATE_DIRS in settings.py to be before the import of local_settings.py so
that they can be overidden.  Nothing major, but in my case I'm using a
different backend database via a custom Store and I use local templates.

Cheers,

Jon