Re: [Question #99926]: gaps in graphs when viewing small time frames? Bug or User error?

AcidTonic is still having a problem:
So from your last reply regarding my script I thought you said it was
sending correctly just not often enough.

Now that I look at the script I indeed spotted my mistake. That one is
embarrasing. Somehow that was overlooked and now I feel bad wasting your
time for that.

So now that is fixed and you also answered my other question I'm moving
along quite nicely.

I also had a few other questions regarding the best way to retrieve a
listing from graphite. I want to dynamically fetch graphs in my application
to display on dashboard and reporting views. I wish to use this from a
django view and also a python daemon to somehow *ask* carbon/whisper what
datapoints it has similar to the tree view in your webui.

I was looking at your code and it seemed like the directory was crawled but
I'm wanting to make sure I use the correct method which can show all
datapoints across all connected carbon relays. I basically require this
functionality for detecting new devices sending datapoints so I can generate
alerts and make some django database rows. Besides walking the directory is
there a way to go through the python api?

Once again thanks for such a direct human to human troubleshooting process.
I'm ranking your support very high compared to other projects.

Cheers,
Zach Davis