Re: request for comments - using amqp and replacing carbon-relay

That's awesome. There is already a way to get the raw data out of the
webapp, but it doesn't currently support json. That would be pretty trivial
to add though. Fetch metric data must be done through the webapp because its
"cluster aware", whereas carbon-cache is not. Could you create a bug
specifying the type of json output you need?

-Chris