Re: [Question #100624]: Error in /render/ tried every solution I could find on this board

fp posted a new comment:
Hopefully this works:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f670987e94a553dd8ef1259ff1b60e81620bd1308743832b515d15c8b368bfbe

I have only tested these for rhel 5.4, but they should work fine for
centos as well. If not someone say so and I'll install a centos vm and
figure it out.

I should have an install guide for centos/rhel sometime this week, I'll
post it somewhere / email it to you and you can put it on the graphite
site if you like. Also feel free to take the specs / initscripts /
whatever and use them on the graphite site.

PS: you should for sure put a rm -rf %{buildroot} in the install section
of the rpms, when you are playing around with adding and removing files
and the buildroot never gets deleted it really messes things up. hehe.

ttyl