Re: [Question #104701]: Is it possible to display current numerical values in the graphs?

Joshua Barratt posted a new comment:
Thank you, that does sound very useful and I'll check it out. Also good
to know about the consolidation functions, I'd assumed that some
equivalent of "last value stored" would be available since I can pull it
from the CSV in the render/ output.

I'm not sure it's exactly what I was hoping for.

Here's an example of what what I have now:

http://drop.serialized.net/RRDGraph%20_Last_%20display.jpg

Here is the equivalent in graphite I'd like to see:

http://drop.serialized.net/graphite_annotated_graph.jpg

This isn't a "must have" for me, I've just found it helpful in our
various home-rolled rrd-based tools up to this point and was hoping to
duplicate it in graphite.