[Question #107945]: High avalability

Hello.
I’ve just tried Graphite and I’ve fallen in love with it. If done in a few hours what I would do in days with cacti. I would like to use it to graph data from a lot of servers but I am concerned about the high availability of the solution.

I’ve been reading the documentation and the forum and although it says that graphite is HA ready I’ve been unable to find how to do it. From what I’ve understood I would have two servers with shared storage for the whisper databases, both running carbon agent and a httpserver for the webUI. In front of the carbon agent and the httpserver there should be a load balancer balancing the petitions between both servers.

Anyone has implemented this already with linux? Which shared storage FS is recommendable to use? Any hints?

Thanks!