Re: [Question #108096]: php front-end for graphite

Tamale gave more information on the question:
I should add that in case this is simply too insane of a request, I'd
like to know the basic to adding a new directory under the webapp,
alongside cli, browser, and composer.

I found the urls.py file and added an entry in there that matched my new
directory, but when I got to the directory in my browser I get this
error:

File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/django/utils/importlib.py", line 35, in import_module
    __import__(name)
ImportError: No module named dygraph.urls

Do I need to compile my .py files into .pyc ?