Re: local proxy to rabbitmq contributed to the Graphite project in AdMob's fork/branch

Allan, I just had a chance to review the code and it looks great, thank you
for contributing it back to the community. I think there is a lot of
potential value in the use of AMQP with Graphite and these tools provide an
excellent mechanism for such a system.

How would you like to manage the source? Do you want to keep it on your
branch with public access or would you rather we merge it into graphite's
trunk under contrib perhaps?

Thanks again,
Chris