[Question #114206]: Cluster servers - what am i doing wrong?

Hi,

I have Graphite working well on 2 dev machines now, each with a different set of metrics.  Because our production installation will span multiple data centers, I want to have multiple Graphite instances running in a clustered model.

I browsed all the answers, looked on the federated storage page, and I believe I set it up correctly, but obviously did not because the clustering isn't working right.  I have two servers, graphite-dev and graphite-dev2.

On graphite-dev the configuration is:
CARBONLINK_HOSTS = ["127.0.0.1:7002"]
CLUSTER_SERVERS = ["graphite-dev2","localhost"]

On graphite-dev2 the configuration is:
CARBONLINK_HOSTS = ["127.0.0.1:7002"]
CLUSTER_SERVERS = ["graphite-dev","localhost"]

This configuration is derived from about 3 different answers on here, so I think it's correct.  But still, each server shows only its own graphics.  They are both connecting to the same database, and saved graphs from one server are selectable on the other.  But the tree only shows the local data, and trying to view a graph from the other server doesn't work.

What is the magic juju that I have missed?  :)

Thanks,
Steve Keller