Re: [Question #122991]: Updates?

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Yes I have been especially bad about keeping up with Graphite since the
last big update in February. This is largely because I have had a (self-
inflicted) crazy schedule that has been on the brink of dying down for a
few months now. I still use Graphite every day and I still hear from
several active users. I can't say I've been doing a ton of development
on it lately but for the past few months I have been working on a
private branch for a major database change. Once I finish testing that
and merge it back to trunk I will cut another release. There are also
several patches that others have contributed that I need to get off my
ass and merge in as well. So all in all, the project is still very much
active, just bottlenecked by me at times. As always, I have lots of
plans for things to fix/add "once I get some time" :)