Re: [Question #126591]: Graphite Dashboards ETA

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Hi Carolina, unfortunately I am quite bad at estimating :)

I have had an insanely busy summer and have not had time to finish
several things I planned on doing before this, so I don't imagine I
would get to it until next year at my current pace. Right now I have
written a nice webapp for this but it is an internal company tool that I
have asked about open sourcing. Basically I either have to get
permission to open source it or develop a new similar tool as a part of
Graphite in my time off. I am really hoping I get to open source what I
have already written and I will definitely announce it if I do.