Re: [Question #102446]: intermittent time zone

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Unfortunately Bug #528228 is still open and I do not know of any work
arounds yet. I'm pretty sure I know where the problem lies though, in
trunk look in webapp/graphite/render/glyph.py near the bottom in a
funtion called tz_difference. It is supposed to calculate the current
timezone's offset from GMT. The current implementation changes the TZ
environment variable, calls tzset(), calculates the difference between
gmtime and localtime, and then resets the TZ variable and .... hm...
wow. It doesn't call tzset() a second time, maybe that's the problem?
I'll take a look at this again later tonight, in the mean time feel free
to try adding another tzset() call at the end of tz_difference and see
if that helps.