[Question #129639]: A second Y axis would be a great feature

The question has already been asked/answered, but I think the feature would still be extremely valuable.

The ability to add a second Y-axis with it's own scale (auto-scale or manual) would be awesome!  Sure, you can scale the actual data with a function, but I don't think that's as effective for non-tech (business) type users.