Re: [Question #129639]: A second Y axis would be a great feature

chrismd proposed the following answer:
I agree Gabe, I get asked about this every so often. I'm sure we'll get
around to it one day, just haven't had time lately.

Honestly one of the things I'm most anxious to do with Graphite on the
graphing side of things is to implement interactive client-side
rendering with canvas or svg. There are already a lot of cool open
source libraries out there in the works (many that already have this
feature), we just need to find a robust one with a compatible license
and build a graphing widget with it that integrates with Graphite data.