[Question #132270]: Convert data from one retention level to another

Hello,

Are there any scripts that can help convert from one retention to another?
e.g.

change a whisper file that is currently using
retentions = 60:172800
retentions = 60:2628000

I know it's not a difficult script, but a.) I'm lazy b.) I'm busy and c.) I hate re-inventing the wheel.
Anyone already done a script to do this who doesn't mind sharing?  It would be greatly appreciated.