Re: [Question #135957]: Stopping carbon-cache

ziggy confirmed that the question is solved:
Sending directly to carbon-cache.  I had been using an init script that
first sent SIGTERM and then if it didn't stop quickly used SIGKILL which
seems to be bad behavior in this case since my cache queue size was
often in the millions.  I just did a plain kill -TERM and indeed the
process is lingering, presumably writing to disk.  I'll modify the init
script to only use SIGTERM.  Thanks!