[Question #136843]: Missing data on the graph

Description changed to:
When my graph is viewed in 24's hours scope resolution there is a gap
between 14:00 and 14:15. But when I change the resolution and viewing
the graph from 1:30 pm untill 2:30 pm there is no gap.

I'm collecting metrics once in a minute, every minute.
My conf file is:

[system_data]
priority = 100
pattern = ^system\.
retentions = 60:1440,900:8640

[system_data2]
priority = 100
pattern = ^folder2\.subfolder\.
retentions = 300:288,900:8640

[system_data3]
priority = 100
pattern = ^folder2\.
retentions = 60:1440,900:8640

The problem exists only for [system_data3]. [system_data2] looks good.
I checked graphite/storage/log/carbon-cache/updates.log. There were 60 entries/hour for each statistic.
Client and server are running on the same machine, so there is no network issue.

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.