Re: [Question #138530]: WebUI Data is Not Displayed (but exists, seeing 401s)

Jorge Calenta confirmed that the question is solved:
Fairly certain this is either a lack of documentation problem or
possibly a very small bug.  If you change the LOCAL_DATA_DIR for carbon,
you need to symlink the /opt/graphite/storage/whisper directory to
LOCAL_DATA_DIR.  That solved my issue.  I looked for a config. file for
the webapp and couldn't find one that had this parameter as an example.
A simple note in the local_settings.py webapp file would have been fine.
If it would have the same LOCAL_DATA_DIR directive it would be awesome.