Re: [Question #140471]: graphite-web is missing some directories

chrismd proposed the following answer:
I gave this a try and ended up with an RPM that does include all of the
necessary files including webapp/content/ and the templates.
Unfortunately I am only casually familiar with both distutils and
building RPMs so I'm really not sure what could be the problem.

If you set the USE_SETUPTOOLS environment variable to any non-empty
value, setup.py will use setuptools instead of distutils so that might
be worth a shot. Other than that, it might be version related... I am
using Python 2.6.5 and rpm version 4.7.2 on Ubuntu 10.4.