Re: [Merge] lp:~ziggy/graphite/whitelist into lp:graphite

But that takes storage space, the time to create it, etc.  I agree that
would be a good architecture though if a single proxy could handle the flow
in real time, and I'd guess it could in most cases.  Note that filtering
happens right when the request hits carbon though, not after much
processing.  It never gets to the metric queue if it isn't whitelisted.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ziggy/graphite/whitelist/+merge/45710
Your team graphite-dev is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ziggy/graphite/whitelist into lp:graphite.