Re: [Question #142641]: How to run Graphite in Glassfish

chrismd proposed the following answer:
I don't believe this is possible because Graphite is written entirely in
Python. While it may be possible to run Python webapps on Glassfish by
using Jython, Graphite probably would not work because it uses pycairo,
an extension that wraps the Cairo C library. I'm not saying its
impossible but I'm not sure how it would work. Also Graphite doesn't
"officially support" running on a Jython interpreter so it wouldn't be
guaranteed to work across versions.