[Question #142866]: graphite not storing new items

Hi all,

Thank you for your work on graphite.  It is a truly disruptive graphing utility.  We use it every day.

I've been storing several gigs of data in graphite for about a month now.  Two weeks ago, the system stopped accepting new variables into the system (but, variables who already have an entry in $GRAPHITE/storage/whisper still continue to be updated).  Yes, I've double and triple-checked the permissions in this directory and the dir IS writable by the user / group that should be running graphite.

We are running 0.9.6

Any help would be vastly appreciated.  Thank you all in advance.

Best,
Kevin Owocki