Re: [Question #54887]: how to save graphs under User Graphs

Kindjal posted a new comment:
Yes that is perfect.  Your message was the first I'd read anything about
the admin interface.  You might put that in the quickstart guide, which
was very useful to get me going.

(It occurs to me now that there was one step missing from the quickstart
guide, but I don't remember what it was... sorry.)

Thanks for Graphite!  I got it up and running in about 10 minutes, and
it is perfect for my needs!