[Question #147349]: Support for rendering in different formats

Would anyone be interested in having support for different renderers in Graphite?

In to our copy, I've just hacked in experimental support for passing a renderer parameter to /render/, which allows the data to be output in different formats:
- standard image (default)
- raw text (same as &rawData=1)
- Pickle (same as &pickle=1)
- JSON (and JSON-P)

I'm also tossing up adding in native support for formats for outputting in formats that amCharts (XML) and Flot (JS) can understand/import directly.

I've not finished testing and cleaning everything up, but I should have a patch available by the end of the week if it's something we can look at being pushed in to the next release.