Re: [Question #147349]: Support for rendering in different formats

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Sorry I've been way behind on my Graphite stuff lately (partly because
of... other Graphite stuff). Yes I think this is a great idea, if you've
got a branch with this code please create a merge proposal. It may not
make it in the next release, as I've got that queued up for about 2
weeks from now, but if it isn't a massive change (and I doubt it would
be) then it will probably make it in the following release.

Thanks for working on Graphite!