Re: [Question #148343]: Linux Packages?

Elliot Murphy proposed the following answer:
I would welcome someone to pick up and press forward with the
Debian/Ubuntu packaging. While working on packaging the dependencies for
carbon I ran into licensing issues with python-txamqp, I believe that a
new release of txamqp has been made that will allow packaging to be
completed for txamqp, and that should then satisfy the dependencies to
allow packages to be created for python-carbon.

The existing work is in the debian-python svn repository, and there are
wnpp bugs filed in the debian bug tracker for all of these.

The package for python-whisper has already been done, and is in Debian
and synced to Ubuntu.