[Question #152040]: Tree Returns Empty Branches Since Upgrading

I just upgraded from Graphite 0.9.6 to 0.9.8. Since upgrading, I've found that occasionally when clicking around the tree, I get an empty branch where there should be subfolders or graphs. Refreshing the browser fixes the problem temporarily, but the empty folder problem always happens if I click around enough.

On the backend, the server is returning a 500:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 90, in get_response
    callback, callback_args, callback_kwargs = resolver.resolve(
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line 217, in resolve
    sub_match = pattern.resolve(new_path)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line 217, in resolve
    sub_match = pattern.resolve(new_path)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line 123, in resolve
    return self.callback, args, kwargs
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line 132, in _get_callback
    raise ViewDoesNotExist("Could not import %s. Error was: %s" % (mod_name, str(e)))
ViewDoesNotExist: Could not import graphite.metrics.views. Error was: cannot import name STORE

Any idea what could be wrong with my install? This bug is so annoying that I have to believe that I'm the first person to encounter it or it would be fixed.

Thanks!
Devin