[Question #152690]: Y-Axis scale changes with width and height of graph

This is a random bug. Sometime, the y-axis scale of my graph changes when I asks for different width and height. This happen when the scale function is used.

The easiest way to see that is to use the Graphite browser, select some data, use the scale function with a factor of e.g. 10, then play with the size of the graph window. Look at any spike when the graph window is small versus big and the value of the spike will be different as read on the y-axis. As I said, it is not always the case this  will occur, but it happen rather often in my case.

The rawData is correct, meaning it is the same no matter the width and height, so this is purely a rendering bug.

Any solution?

Thanks in advance,
Hugues