Re: [Question #154372]: Creating average for 60 second network byte counter

Matt Snow confirmed that the question is solved:
Kevin - All I care about is bytes since the interfaces are 1Gb/ps or more. I am familiar with bit/octet to byte ratio. :)
I was wondering about the second range and how the data is stored once I go past the 180 day mark. In my environment 6 months is sufficient retention for granular data.

Nick - i've thought about it and still am considering that route. I'm
doing a POC at work to prove the tool is useful in the environment then
will hopefully get to write some more code and maybe even release it. :)