[Question #154483]: dashboard params and multi tagets

Hello,
  First thank you for the great work, graphite is a awesome (from Boston) way to trend and visualize.  My questions are around the new dashboard feature.  I would like to be able to choose multiple targets  (ie.  apache.east.*.rps  jboss.west.cali.*.rps) on the same dashboard graph.  I would also like to pass in params like width & hight, from=-2hours,  for a specific graph.

Looks like I can not override params which are defined on a dashboard graph?  otherwise I could pass in these values into the Ajax UI in the Params: target=apache.east.*.rps option.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
Kevin