[Question #156813]: connect the dots when data doesn't match storage schema

The data I am logging is collected at arbitrary times triggered by user action. On the graph I only see dots showing up ever N minutes. The storage schema i'm using for this data is 60:129600 to try allow for random frequency.
I found this Q&A: https://answers.launchpad.net/graphite/+question/64623 but it does not give the result i'm looking for.
i'm hoping that there is a "connect the dots" so to speak function that will draw a like directly from one datapoint to the next.

Is this feature on the roadmap or is there an "undocumented feature" maybe in 0.9.8?

Thanks.