Re: [Question #154483]: dashboard params and multi tagets

Kevin posted a new comment:

Thanks for your response, but when I click on the 'Graphs menu', I only see "resize" "remove all".  I am running 0.9.8 graphite web.

I ended up changing 'webapp/content/js/dashboard.js'

var NOT_EDITABLE = ['from', 'until', 'width', 'height', 'uniq'];
// var NOT_EDITABLE = ['from', 'until', 'width', 'height', 'target', 'uniq'];

which now allows me to choose any target per graph.  This would be a great feature to have in the trunk.

Thanks,
Kevin