[Question #157065]: Removing items from the tree within Graphite WebUI

Hi,

We have just started using Graphite. We are able to push data to Graphite and setup name spaces etc, however, we want to be able to remove/move these around as we please. An example of this is..

1) test machines/test data we wish to remove from the tree
2) organisational ability of folders/tree/subtree/branches/leaves of data/servers/services we are putting in there.. an example of this is a machine which comes online for a brief period of time, never to come back online again, and we wish to move this namespace and data to another subtree (like OFFLINE or ARCHIVE)

Many thanks.