Re: [Question #157234]: Error on udp send: Bad line

Nathan Skerl gave more information on the question:
I am able to send data into Graphite by sending TCP directly at the
Carbon receiver port 2003, but trying UDP against 8125 still seems to be
a problem.  I assume this is a problem with Node or Statsd, but Ive even
tried compiling Node with debug enabled and am still unable to squeeze
any additional info other than "Bad line" which isnt very helpful.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!