Re: [Question #157909]: Build 1.1 with Python 2.4.3 issues

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Unfortunately I'm very used to using newer syntax that breaks 2.4
compatibility (everything I work on but Graphite uses 2.6+), I haven't
tested the 1.1 branch on Python 2.4 yet but there are undoubtedly
several issues like this. Since this isn't a good reason to break
compatibility, these issues will definitely be fixed, just need to do
some testing to track them all down. Thanks for pointing this out, any
patches would be welcomed.