[Question #158630]: nothing is showing up in the web interface

I've gone through the "installation guide" in the docs, and I'm not getting any data showing up in the web app.

I'm running the example-client.py, sometimes with an argument of "2" (to send every 2 seconds), and sometimes the default 60

I notice in the quickstart guide, "http://graphite.wikidot.com/quickstart-guide";, down near the end, it says "NOTE: I am actually having a problem getting that example-client data to appear under the tree, which I'm currently investigating."

Also, I get .wsp files in the whisper storage dir, but no .context.pickle files.

I grabbed the logs:

find . -name '*.log' | xargs tail -n 100

https://gist.github.com/986294