Re: [Question #160576]: Can't view data older then one week.

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
Check the actual retention rate of the .wsp file.
Go to /opt/graphite/storage/whisper/, and you'll see the same hierarchy as in the UI.  Find the .wsp file and run whisper-info.py name-of-metric.wsp

Look for secondsPerPoint and Points.

If you multiply those two numbers, is it around 600,000? If so your
retention rate is set to one week.  You can change the retention rate of
an existing wsp file with whisper-resize.py Run it with --help for more
info.

If you find the retention rate is incorrect, you can set retention rates
for new metrics in /opt/graphite/conf/storage-schemas.conf

If this doesn't solve the issue, please post your storage-schemas.conf
and the output of whisper-info.py

-Nick