Re: [Question #159752]: Is there someone in the Bay Area that could speak about Graphite?

chrismd posted a new comment:
Hey everyone, I'll actually be attending the talk on Thursday so I'd be
happy to chat about Ceres there. Unfortunately I don't really have any
sort of presentation put together.

Dave, thanks for volunteering I'm looking forward to the talk.

Kevin, yes the dashboards are on trunk but they were also in 0.9.8.
There are some newer sexy features in trunk, like drag'n'drop reordering
& merging, full functions/params menus, etc. Ceres is actually in the
lp:graphite/1.1 branch. A few improvements to 0.9.8 + completed docs =
1.0. Once 1.0 is out all new feature work will be on the 1.1 branch,
which uses Ceres (but the webapp still supports whisper, so converting
your wsp files is optional).