Re: [Question #162367]: Is there a formula or method to "zero out" a metric at a specific timestamp?

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
By incremental counter, you mean the value only goes up?

E.g. The data looks like:
2100,2130,2190,2210,2245,2275,2285....
If so, you can use the nonNegativeDerivative function to graph the hits per min:
37,60,20,35,30,10....

Then you can use the the divide function to draw the ratio per minute.

If you want a different time period, you can use the summarize()
function to then roll up the ratio into, for example, 15 minute time
periods:

&target=divide(summarize(nonNegativeDerivative(foo.bar.calls),15),summarize(nonNegativeDerivative(foo.bar.newSessions),15))

That may need adjustment; emailing from a mobile device, can't test the
URL.

-Nick