[Question #163458]: graph time is off by about 2 hours forward

Hello,

This is my Graphite configuration

Ubuntu 11.04 x64 server
VirtualBox 4.0.10
python 2.7
twisted 10.x
carbon-0.9.8
graphite-web-0.9.8
whisper-0.9.8

For some reason the time-points are 2 hours in the future.  Let's say I start sending data to carbon at 13:00 PDT,  graphite will render those data points at 15:00 PDT.  I early had this installation on CentOS 5, with some old python, twisted packages and had the same behavior.  It has been consistent for me.

Has anyone seen this behavior?  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Is the a configuration to adjust?

Thanks for any help,

Paul