Re: [Question #162120]: Whisper-resize.py not fully taking effect?

bitprophet confirmed that the question is solved:
I did end up nuking and rebuilding (which worked fine), but that 24 hour
default is almost definitely what my problem was. I didn't realize it
would only show a subset of the data and hadn't noticed the --from
option's note about its default value :(

Not sure if it would be feasible to make that default more visible
somewhere; while *upon reflection* it makes sense to have this be the
default behavior, it was not obvious to me when troubleshooting a
relatively fresh Graphite install. I think having the default storage-
schemas be 24 hours' worth of data also added to my confusion, FWIW.

Thanks again for Graphite!