Re: [Question #164470]: Problem installing carbon: "cannot import name MetricCache "

D Zohrob gave more information on the question:
I'm running python 2.6.5 on Ubuntu 10.04. I'm not familiar with Bazaar,
but I followed the instructions from the tutorial this morning and used:

bzr branch lp:graphite

Was this the correct branch?

FWIW, I moved the import from line 17 of cache.py to the bottom of the
file and it seems to have solved the problem. Not sure if a recent
revision may have changed something -- I'm a noob, so hopefully I
haven't wasted your time.