Re: [Question #164715]: AMQP setup problems

chrismd proposed the following answer:
I've never seen that error before but I would recommend running that
stacktrace by the txamqp devs to see what they think. If I had to guess
I'd suspect a version/compatibility issue between rabbitmq and txamqp.
It might also be because graphite has the amqp-0.8 xml spec bundled with
it and that could be obsolete nowadays, in any case txamqp-dev would
know better than I.