Re: [Question #165460]: carbon-relay and federated storage

FRLinux is still having a problem:
Thanks, read on that still have a slight issue I do not understand.

I have a master server running carbon-cache + webapp and carbon-relay, i
have set the following carbon-relay config:

[mypreciousmetric]
pattern = ^mypreciousmetric.*
servers = remoteserver.fqdn

# You must have exactly one section with 'default = true'
[default]
default = true
servers = localhost

On the remote server, i have carbon-cache running and gathering
mypreciousmetric, I see it in the whisper cache.

When going to the webapp server, mypreciousmetric is not showing, have I
missed something simple?

Thanks in advance.