Re: [Question #165953]: Graphite only displaying most recent value over interval instead of average?

Description changed to:
Hi,

I'm currently trying to measure the the average page load times over one
minute intervals. The data for individual page load times is being sent
continuously, however instead of displaying the average of all these
page load times over the 1 minute interval, Graphite is only displaying
the most recent page load time. I have the metric's interval set to 1
minute. Graphite's "average" function hasn't changed anything. Am I
missing something, or is there a way the average function can average
all the data I've been sending it for 1 minute intervals? Thanks.